본 장비는 의료법에 따른 의사·치과의사·한의사·조산사
및 간호사와 의료기사 등에 관한 법률에 따른 의료기사(임상병리사·방사선사·물리치료사·작업치료사·치과기공사
및 치과위생사)·의무기록사 및 안경사법에 따른 안경사 등 전문인이 사용하는 장비입니다.
본 장비 내용은 심의 받은 내용과 동일한 외국어 광고(영어)로 의료기기 광고사전심의 면제 대상 제품입니다.
시스템 (Cardiac Rehabilitation)
STREAMLINED WORKFLOW AND BETTER REPORTS MEAN MORE TIME WITH
- Connectivity. The system links easily to your EHR system
using industry standard HL7 and PDF protocols so you can download
patient demographic information and upload session data.
- Clarity. Simple left-to-right icons match the typical workflow
for most rehab programs, and each program module is accessible
with just one click.
- Reporting. The Q-Tel® RMS 3.1 provides all the reports
you need, including Individual Treatment Plan (ITP), a Customizable
Patient Query Report, and Customized Patient Outcomes Graphs.
- Reliability. The Q-Tel RMS 3.1 is tested to the highest
standards; many of our older systems with more than 10 years
in service are still going strong.
- Support. We provide excellent support and service including
a 13-month on-site warranty, remote support, and competitively
priced service contracts.
THE Q-TEL RMS
3.1 SEAMLESSLY CAPTURES AND MANAGES PATIENT AND PROGRAM DATA
Cardiac and pulmonary
rehab centers trust the Q-Tel RMS 3.1 to support the crucial
work of patient recovery. The system captures and manages
essential patient data while you focus on your patient.
- Advanced, dependable, and diagnostic-quality telemetry ensures
the accuracy of the ECG data while built-in technical, clinical,
and life-threatening alarms let you spend less time watching
monitors and more time working with patients.
- The Quinton Q-Tel RMS captures and displays ECG signals
with diagnostic accuracy.
- Q-Tel lets you view and document changes without ever stopping
the patient's exercise routine.
- The Q-Tel RMS 3.1 links to hospital information systems
using HL7 and PDF-based standards allowing you to download
patient information and upload session data. This reduces
errors and saves time by eliminating redundant data entry.
ENHANCED WORKFLOW REDUCES UNNECESSARY STEPS SO YOU CAN FOCUS
ON PATIENT CARE
The Q-Tel RMS
3.1 puts all your information right at your fingertips. You
can generate reports on the progress of each patient - for
an individual session, or across multiple sessions.
- The Q-Tel RMS 3.1 can generate appropriate reports showing
the progress of each patient.
- The Individual Treatment Plan (ITP) captures and reports
patient goals, interventions, and progress towards meeting
those goals in the key areas recommended by AACVPR.
- Highly customizable patient query report makes it easy to
present accreditation data on attendance, enrollment, provider
lists, and more to support individual facility requirements.
- We offer customer specific in-service and training support
at no charge.
- We provide on-site service repairs and support by our experienced
field service engineers.